Friday, March 14, 2008

Babies, Babies, Everywhere

I thought I would blog about how some of my closest friends are being blessed by little human beings. Here are my dear friends, Luke and Beth and their little baby girl, Maia! Yay, Maia (pronounced Mya or Maya). She was born March 11th to two very excited parents who will be amazing.
Chris also has a good friend, Josh, who has his own little Maya. Who is going to turn one at the end of the month. This month included, all our invites have been to baby-related events. I love it, but I'm sure it makes Chris nervous.



Another great friend, Lara, just had a little girl (and now her and Scott have a girl and a boy) and you can see their pictures at their family website here. I wanted to post a picture Lara put up on their January 2008 album of her two days before she gave birth to Addison and I thought she looked so big and beautiful with her pregnant belly.

Here's me, Trebeca and Talia, visiting in Tahoe. We get to see Trebeca and her husband, Jesse, when we vacation in Tahoe because they live near there. She is precious to me and I am excited to meet her second baby who is coming this May.






Here are Nikki's precious little girls, Layla and Isabelle, who are some of the cutest little girls in my world. I met Nikki because she was the little sister of my boss, when I was a nanny. I love this picture because you can see Layla talking to her sister - too cute!

So now, along with waiting for Trebeca's baby in May, my other friend, Joy is expecting. This little baby is a little bit of a surprise for her, but God doesn't make mistakes. I hope and pray her baby girl will bless their family.
Look at these two - aren't they too cute? I think they will have a lovely child. I'm invited to her shower in April, so Chris and I are going to try to make it out there. It is always nice to have a little getaway (it's three hours away).

Babies, babies, everywhere... God be with you, my dear friends! Hugs and Kisses. I'll have to try and visit in the summer before I start teaching.


Let's not forget my family's new additions! Here on the left is Thomas, Gabriella and Liam. I made Thomas a red baby blanket when we were eagerly awaiting his arrival. To the above right is my cousin, Mya's family. Their youngest, Morgan, was born around the same time as Thomas, and it said to be even more adventurous than her big brother, Jack. We are surrounded by the babies! Love you all!

No comments: