Wednesday, March 28, 2007

sucked into myspace, kids

Here's my latest blog on myspace (don't tell anyone!!!). If you'd like to be my "friend" (*cringe*) look me up! Check it out (just go to www.myspace.com and 'search' for my name):

Educate Yourself

Current mood: contemplative
Category: News and Politics

Hello! I was recommended the following website to view by one of my professors at SFSU:

http://www.mediathatmattersfest.org/6/index#

The shorts are all about 6 minutes long and full of knowledge. If you want to know what is going on that may not be in the 10 o'clock news, go and see what these filmmakers have to say. :) I viewed all of them and 90% rock.

As the bumper sticker says, "If you're not outraged you're not paying attention."

Peace!

Currently reading : Jubilee By Margaret Walker Release date: By 21 January, 1999

No comments: