Sunday, May 20, 2007

Create Your Own Currency!


Crash Boom Bang! Yes, we went to see the infamous Bjork last night. What a great show! She is so unique and the audience was positive.
The last live concert I went to was the AquaBats with Mr. Mike Bates. I thought the crowd there would be friendly, but someone proved me wrong with flipping off the band and there were children present! Outrageous. No decency whatsoever!
Anyways back to Bjork - every time she would thank the audience with a cute, little Icelandic voice we would giggle. She sounded exactly the way we thought she would. She even said, "Mucha Gracias" even if she said it wrong it was still very adorable. We were trying to figure out if she actually addressed the crowd with "Hello Bay Areas!" Bay Areas??? Who cares, it's BJORK! The audience ranged in style; geek chic to hippy to raver style. Muy interestante!
Well, it was good to have something to look forward to and since I had to cancel my birthday party, it was sort of a delayed birthday gift. Chris and I had a good time holding hands and trying to stay warm together. Mike and his friend came along, which is always entertaining. Outings with Mike always turn into compulsive giggling, strange voices and physical comedy while whoever is not Mike or I try to act like they are not there. Chris knows to leave us alone when we start the hilarity because it is quite odd. For example, Mike would do the little Bjork voice, saying, "Don't let them do that to you!!!" and I would start with the penguin-like dance move Bjork performed for us on stage. I guess you would have to be there to appreciate it. If you have the chance to see Bjork live, do it! She is fab-u-lous!
Bye!!!

No comments: