Tuesday, May 01, 2007

End of the Term Crazy


Hello People who read this blog! People like two friends, my dad and my brother! Thanks for the support!
So, as the title reads it is "end of the term crazy" time. Yes, I feel like I don't have enough time to feel sorry for myself because there is too much to do with 21 units. 21 units = Dropped-on-your-head-crazy! Yeah, who signed me up for that many hours? Oh, wait, twas I. I'm trying to fit in my masters classes while carrying a full-time schedule for my credential program. I'm not the only one sucked into this weird panicked, feeling like we have to get a masters or die feeling. There are way to many over-educated people in America.
In the meanwhile, real-life has reared its ugly head. My grandma had another large stroke making her progress in her right side disappear. She now is more affected in her physical abilities and her mental capabilities. I got the family duty of wandering the halls after it initially happened - sucked, but she's my grandma. We walked, stopped to cry here and there and then finally she fell asleep. A week after that I visited again and she looks so much better. Praise the Lord. Getting old must be rough.

You must be taking 21 units if:
1. The dark circles under your eyes get so bad that the bartender stops asking for ID.
2. You can symphathize with people who take crack cocaine.
3. You find yourself neglecting plucking your facial hair.
4. You're tired of hearing yourself complain about how much homework you have to do.
5. Every time you do a Number 1 it smells like coffee.
6. You hope your spouse or friend picks you up late for a date so you can do more homework.
7. You have To Do lists on the backs of both of your hands.
8. You really wish their was more hours in the day or you could suspend time like Evie in "Out of This World."
9. You gain 21 pounds. Just Kidding - I've only gained 5.


Right now, I'm allowing myself a little blogging and Small is getting in the way of my typping. Sometimes she'll walk on the keybord or now her head i s resting ont he board. Gotta go - bye! xoox

No comments: