Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Cheers to Three Years




Yes, Chris and I have been married a wonderful and interesting three years. We have been through four moves, many job changes and I'm still in the process of changing my career via grad-school. I noted in Chris' card that the difference between the last two year's anniversaries and this years, was that I am growing more comfortable. Chris is still the person I would most likely want to hang out with. We are currently trying to get rid of our Newlywed Nine (mine is more like fifteen!) Fortunately we have each other to help promote (and cheat on) good habits. :)

So, for this year, since Chris was starting a new job a short commute away, I wanted to have a celebration at home. I hand-picked apples, savory sausage, fresh-baked french bread and fondue cheese. We also invested in some Mumm's Napa champagne, which we had at our wedding, and that was perfect. The reason we had fondue was because we dated in Switzerland where they are fondue perfectionists. Our wedding DVD, that Uncle Spence recorded (good job Uncle Spence!) played while we dined at our coffee-table. Cheers!

No comments: